Know More About
Indulge in the ultimate South Indian delight!
A Delicious South Indian Story!
Step into our restaurant and experience the authentic taste of Dosa – made with love and tradition.
We tasted many dosas at different restaurants but nothing brought us the memory and feeling of being back in our homeland. Before we started Dosa Dosa, there were many South Indian restaurants, but nothing which had the authentic Madras taste or flavour or feel. Therefore, We decided to open a Dosa restaurant in 2000 and named it “Dosa Dosa”. Our slogan was “An Ultimate Dosa Experience”.
It was an unbelievable success from day one when it was opened. The business was flourishing. After running Dosa Dosa successfully for 2 years, we had to go to a different province. Hence, we couldn’t continue serving.
Now we are back and we heard that many restaurants still do not serve authentic Madras cuisine yet here in the Greater Toronto Area. After 21 years, we decided to re-open our Dosa Dosa in Brampton, Ontario with 6000 Sq. Ft and to bring back our mother’s secret recipe all the way from Madras.
Food is culture, memories and identity in each bite. In our restaurant, we serve homestyle cooked food. Our idlis are incredibly soft, fluffy and tender as soft as sponge cake. Moreover, our dosas measure 22 inches (the biggest dosa in North America). In addition to this, we have more than 52 varieties of dosa, and each dosa has a unique flavour.
Our Uthappams are a delicacy from Tanjore, India. Our restaurant has 15 varieties of Uthappams along with many other South Indian dishes. People visit our restaurant for the quantity, quality, outstanding customer service and of course our Authentic Madras-style food.
Our vision is to be the premier destination for authentic South Indian cuisine in Canada, providing our customers with a truly memorable dining experience.
Our mission is to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere where our customers can enjoy the best South Indian food in Canada. We strive to use the freshest and highest quality ingredients, and to prepare our dishes with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Our Core Values
- Authenticity: We are committed to using traditional South Indian recipes and techniques to ensure the authenticity and quality of our food.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do, from the quality of our ingredients to the service we provide to our customers.
- Customer satisfaction: We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible dining experience, and we always prioritize their satisfaction.
- Innovation: We constantly strive to innovate and improve our menu, ensuring that we remain at the forefront of South Indian cuisine in Canada.
- Community: We believe in being an active member of our community and supporting local initiatives and organizations.